- Software development and backend system support on existing systems.
- Technical support in Network Infrastructure, Windows Server, Workstations, AD, Router, Firewall, Cybersecurity within the office environment.
- Monitoring of network protocols, network security & system security.
- Assisting in third-party API Integration.
- Assist in managing/assessing vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Perform and verify system/data backup and recovery.
- To maintain inventory and assets configuration documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in IT/ Computer Science / Computer engineering / Information System or any IT related fields.
- Preferably executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Knowledge of IT architecture and mobile phone programming (iOS, Android) would be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and enthusiasm for problem solving in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to prioritize and plan timeline and be a good team player in accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Travelling, meal and subsistence allowances.
- Employer’s EPF contribution at 15%.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Medical benefits – Outpatient and hospitalisation.
- Optical and dental benefits.
- Group term life insurance.
- Mobile phone subsidy and allowance.
Interested candidates, please email your resume with recent photograph to:
Pan Malaysian Sweeps Sdn Bhd
21-25, 3rd Floor, Wisma Low Siew Eng
Jalan 1/92C, Batu 3¼, Off Jalan Cheras
56100 Kuala Lumpur